Quotes from the theatrical sequel All Dogs Go to Heaven 2.
Charlie B. BarkinEdit
- (Glared at Carface) Halo Polisher.
- (Fustrated) Annabelle! (then shouting) OF ALL THE ROTTEN TRICKS!!! [Pounds the bar set so hard]
- Nice digs, eh Itch?
- (Suprised) WHOA! She's got a "kid" kid.
- (To David) Holy dogs, actually.
- Why not ask him yourself?
- 1 miracle, coming up.
- That's 56 in doggy years.
- (To Sasha) No-no, you must have faith. Guardian angels moves in a mysterious way.
- I wouldn't want it however.
- Minor setback, Itch.
- (To Sasha) Hey, it's my 1st day on the job.
- Just a little... more... time.
- Of course she can, kiddo.
- I don't know, I never saw them again.
- Actually, I'd like being of Mr. Sasha.
- (Discouraged) I'll never get back to heaven. Ohhhooo, shucks! (snortsly sighs sadly)
- Please, don't encourage him.
- (Embarrassed annoyingly) Oh, boy.
- Charlie, don't give away the "it!"
- I'm... gonna get you for this, Charlie!
- Aw! What do you me we're aren't going back? Look, we have Gabriel's Horn, don't we? Come on, Let's scram.
- Charlie, you're drive me crazy!
- Boy, if I'm so hungry, I could eat a shoe. How about you? I thought so. I'll be right back.
Sasha La FleurEdit
- (To Labrador MC rejectedly) Honey, I rather eat out of the garbage.
- Sorry. I've got a kid.
- What's going on here? And I want the truth.
- [After Sasha been tricked kissing by Charlie Barkin on the mouth succeededly] (Shoutingly scolds to Charlie, & Itchy) Of all the Arrogant, Presumptuous, EGOTISTICAL MUTTS LIKE I HAVE EVER MET!!
- And you know that's silly.
- (Paused shockingly) WHAT?! (To David) Don't listen to him!
- Come on, he's only 8-years-old.
- Oh, Please!
- (To Charlie) I don't known what you're up to, but I'm watching you.
- Thanks, girl.
- You can talk?
- HOLY COW!
- Come on, somebody's playing trick.
- You must be my guardian angle.
- My mom told me everyone has a guardian angle.
- (To Charlie) You tell her!
- Yeah, with my stepmom.
- DOUGHNUTS! FRESH OUT THE TRUCK!
- Uh-uh! No way!
- Charlie, I'll go home.
- Cats?! (Laughs) Oh heavens, no!
- Have a bone!
- Go fish.
- (To David) QUIET, boy, or I'll have your tougne.
- Charlie, show some respect.
- My mistake.
- You got any 6s?
- Boss, they're escaping.
- Charles, you've been down there for almost 30 minutes. We're waiting.
- Charles! We have a traffic jam up here, new arrivals can't get in. We need the horn.
- Uh? Whoa! Wha-WHHAAAAAT!?!