|Appears in||All Dogs Go to Heaven|
The Hellhound is a minor antagonist in All Dogs Go to Heaven.
The Hellhound is a giant brown dog-like demon with glowing yellow eyes and a gray snout that can breathe fire to create imps.
The Hellhound's goal is to get Charlie's soul.
The Hellhound appears after Charlie has a nightmare where he is flying through space and gets sucked into hell by a tornado in a wasteland where a skeleton boat emerges from the lava and catches him and skeleton demon hisses at him and later he finally emerges from the lava breathing out little imps that attack Charlie.
He is later seen escorting Charlie to Anne-Marie's new home with Harold and Kate for his last goodbyes to her. Afterwards beckons him, but is then vanquished by Annabelle who claims his soul for Heaven after giving his life for Anne-Marie and never appears again.
- The Hellhound appears to be more of a dragon.
- He is strongly implied to be the canine equivalent of Satan himself.
- The Hellhound might be the inspiration to Red in All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 because of its design.
- There is an extended footage of the Hellhound that was cut from Charlie's nightmare scene. Fortunately, the scene survived and the person who worked in the film's production managed to save it.
- The Hellhound is most scariest and darkest of the franchise due to the extended footage that cut because it looked too frightening for younger viewers. However, the Hellhound is not as dangerous as Red, given that Red has a more active role.