Red is the main antagonist of All Dogs Go To Heaven 2. He's powerful demonic cat with his strongest magical powers as the powerful sorcerer in the Underworld as Hell. First, he hates the Angeles Family who are the pure-hearted, loving and good cat family and friends of archangel of Heaven, Annabelle, Gabriel Angeles and Beverly Bowlers, who have the magical instrument as known as the Gabriel's Horn kept in Heaven to open the Pearly Gates with dogs and Annabelle after he's passed away to his family: Edward, Elizabeth, Stephanie, Roger, Cornelius, Emily, and Kendall, and he heard Gabriel's youngest granddaughter, Kendall as the last of the Angeles with Kaylah's daughter, Katherine.
He's finds out that Katherine is the 16 years old (turning 17 years old on her birthday) sweet and tomboyish girl, with Matthew is David's step-brother, Katherine's boyfriend (18 years old), and she's the daughter of Kaylah Spencer, born with resemblance to her mother and Videl, personality and her saiyan powers and abilities, because he knows her as the Human/Saiyan Hybrid and Kaylah was the Dragon Princess with glowing Dragon Balls Birthmarks from the royal family, when she was 17 years old autistic teenager has become pregnant of her only child, died of childbirth and battle with Super Buu.
He's planned to rule the world by helping with Carface, to steal the Gabriel's Horn from Heaven, he's tricked Charlie to make trade the Horn for the new collar, imprison the angelic dogs in the Alcatraz Island with swirling pool and growing intro the giantic demonic cat-form, his weakness is water, Charlie playing with the horn to freeing the dogs, restore and return to Heaven, and Red is defected and return which he's came from Hell.
In contrast to Carface Caruthers who is money hungry, Red is a power hungry psychopath, much like all entities are. Proud and cunning, he prides pure evil and being evil, and doesn't approve of any "entry level wickedness". In addition to being a hellish feline, he also has the many characteristics of a cat, he eats rodents, he hates water (proven near the end of the film during the battle between him and Charlie), and he thinks very low of dogs (especially his sidekick Carface), and wants full control over all dogs, which plays a keen role in his goal to obtaining the horn. He is very persuasive and deceiving, with the exception of disguising himself as an elderly dog to manipulate his victims, and also very hotheaded, acting in a big hostile manner whenever his patience was tried, such as when he snapped at Carface after his minion expressed excitement over wanting to make money with the horn's power, still oblivious to what the horn would really be used for. But power seems to excite Red as well, proven when Red gets Gabriel's horn. He takes no notice of anything going on around him and when Carface says that Charlie and his friends are getting away Red merely says "Let them".
Red is demonic feline in appearance with red fur (hence his name), yellow eyes, brown claw like fingernails, and wears a blue robe. In his dog disguise he looks like a St. Bernard and wears a red robe, scarf, fex and a pair of slippers. As a monster he is gigantic, muscular and has glowing red eyes.
All Dogs Go To Heaven 2Edit
He is a powerful cat demon who recruited Carface in his plan to use the magical Horn of Gabriel to literally pull all the dogs (and quite possibly every other animal species if he got the chance) from Heaven and imprison them in Alcatraz prison and transport them into Hell, thereby damning every single species in the world.
To this end, he tricked Carface's old nemesis Charlie into aiding him via creating magical-collars and forcing him into a deal. This climaxed in the demon managing to actually get the horn and he began to imprison the inhabitants of Heaven and growing into a monster of seemingly apocalyptic proportions, causing the sea itself to start to rise around the island in a massive whirlpool. However, Charlie and his friends decide to fight back, resulting in a battle that ended with Charlie blowing the horn, reversing the evil spell. Red, who had already been weakened by the battle, was ultimately dragged back to Hell to face punishment for his failure, but not before taking Carface with him.
- He is voiced by George Hearn.
- In disguise, Red is the only animal character from either film to ever use footwear.
- His red demon-like form is based on Jafar's red genie form.
- Red is very similar to Jafar. Both have magic powers, both disguise themselves as elderly characters as Jafar disguises himself as an old man and Red disguises himself as an elderly dog in order to trick the protagonist.
- Both have greedy henchmen (Jafar, Abis Mal and Red, Carface who said that when they got the Horn of Gabriel they could open any casino or bank safe in the world).
- Both are hegemonic and megalomaniacs and in the climax both turn into giant monsters (Jafar, a giant cobra, and a giant red genie, and Red, a demonic cat-like form.
- Both have been taken by 2 countries voice actor (German: Joachim Kemmer and Finnish Jarkko Rantanen).
- Instead he has similarities with Jafar, also he has similarities with Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
- At their first scene, they didn't seem to be evil, yet they tricked main protagonist (Charlie and Belle). Both have baritone voices.
- Both have foolish sidekicks (Carface and LeFou).
- Both have two songs include reprise (Red: It feels so good to be bad and Gaston: Gaston) When they sang their own music, before ending, they danced with their sidekick.
- Both fought to heroes in somewhere high.
- He has similarities with Hopper from A Bug's life
- Both are bully, cruel, cunning, get angry, cold-hearted, manipulative, and vengeful
- Both bullied the child (David and Dot)
- Both want to rule for which animals they despise (Red: dogs Hopper: ants)
- Both have foolish sidekick (Carface and Molt)
- Both tried to kill main protagonist (Charlie and Flik)
- Both fought in somewhere high during bad weather
- Both have been dubbed by Japanese actor, Haruhiko Jō
- Red also shares similarities with Morgana from the Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea both are the main antagonist of the films and both have desires to get their hands on certain objects that give them power Red Gabriel's Horn and Morgana the Magic Trident.
- Both manipulate the protagonist of the film Red Charlie and Morgana Melody Red disguised as an elderly dog gives Charlie a collar that can make him visible among the living and Morgana uses a potion on Melody to change her into a mermaid.
- Both return to them and have to give the antagonist what they want Charlie must get Red Gabriel's Horn in exchange for his new collar and Melody must bring Morgana her magic trident in exchange for remaining a mermaid but soon enough they reveal to the protagonist that they had tricked them and both finally get their hands on the certain item Red gets Gabriel's Horn and uses it to blow the dogs out of heaven and Morgana uses the trident to make all creatures of the sea bow before her.
- They are both defeated by the protagonist after Charlie steals the horn back from Red he uses it to free the dogs from Alcatraz Prison and send Red back to hell and when Melody gets the trident back from Morgana she gives it back to King Triton who uses it to change Morgana into an icesicle.